Wednesday, April 23, 2008

pRaY 4 iT

just back from the saloon...the guy told me that there was many people asked for the course...he still need to select 10 persons who could get FREE hairdressing course...wahlao eh...i hope i really could get it ah!!! AMEN AMEN~~~ he told me that before july...the class might be opened...the institute still under construction...will contact me when finished...if he contact me when i wasn't around...really "soi" lor...mean i didn't have the luck lor...
he kept calling my name...he thought he called wrong...kept asked me correct or not...and asked me this and that...swt ah...my friend who went there with me wear so 復古...hahaXD he said my friend was a 復古女人...when i went to pick my friend...i asked her: "why you wear like that???"...her mum also asked her like that...keke=P really kinda weird...
my friend has been attracted by the guy's eye...she said that his eye looked like a girl and his talking style so "lembut"...wah...she really noticed so much about the guy...what have i done at that time??? i only busy filled the form and read the things that will be taught in the course...at that moment, what i really care about was...the lunch...so hungry~~~

after finished, i went to have lunch with my friend...abit bankrupt...argh...needed to pay rm50 for the graduation by myself...thanks for thia thia oh...for helping me to take the graduation form 1st...

No comments: