Tuesday, April 22, 2008

hmM...dUnNo wHat 2 wRit3 aBouT...

think think think...what have i done for the whole day???
1030a.m...woke up from sleep...then...opened my pc...then opened the music player...then started to "yo yo yo" for awhile...then brushed my teeth...then washes my face...then sat infront pc...then started to watch entertainment show that i have downloaded...
after that...felt abit hot...bath awhile...then my baby in my stomach started to cry for food...keke =P so...i have my lunch after that...as usual...i was having my lunch infront of pc...
i was searching for my friends who have online...i was too boring and wanted to find someone to chat with...but, there was no people who i really close with online...all busy with work and study...aiks...

then, my dad prepared to go out...and told me that he wasn't coming back on tonight again...haiz~~~
i went to my living room...opened tv...then, i took newspaper to read...hahaXD the tv was opened but i didn't watch it...i just read my newspaper...read read read...search search search...woo...saw somethings really interesting for me..."explore your creativity-Artist fulfill your dream with FREE hairdressing course- limited for 10 persons only"...wao~~~ it was really a great chance...so, i faster grab the hp up...and called to them...then we bla bla bla for awhile...the person asked me to go to the shop when free...wah~~~i really hope there was still got free seat for me to study...my DREAM~~~ tomorrow...if got car to use, i wanna rush to there...all the best for myself...GOGOGO!!!

No comments: