Sunday, April 20, 2008

haVinG haiR cuT

my big sister & i went to have hair cut today...i only cut "nipis" & dye the bottom of my hair...the long part one but...color couldn't "eat" into my hair...the color not so bright...=.=''''''' luckily...we were used to go that saloon...so we knew the tauke neo at there...plus, the saloon was having promotion...keke =P so kinda cheap...i wanna change my hairstyle...but i have no idea wanna cut what style...so just cut as usual...hahaXD next time got money...cut again!!! wahahahaXD stayed at home too long...abit sot...hee^^ i didn't capture any picture...lazy~~~
SWT...no electricity just now...abit hot...babi place...always suddenly no electricity one...caused i have to eat my supper in the dark...but in the middle of table got put candle...hahaXD 燭光晚餐...but......there was nobody...how to consider as
燭光晚餐??? sad sad T_T

No comments: