Sunday, April 27, 2008

LoV3......is pAiN......

yeah, love, is pain
dedicated to all my broken-hearted people
one's old a flame, just scream my name
and i'm so sick of love songs
yeah...i hate them love songs
momento of ours...
LIE!

a late night and rain falling down
i bring you back from my memories
i promised myself would be fine without you
but i can't help it
i take in liquor which i don't even know how to handle
trying to fill my empty heart
a day without you is too long
i pray that i may please forget you (that's a lie)

without you, happiness cannot be found in me
i can't even shed any tears
i don't want to live anymore

yeah, this is bullshit, it's pissing me off
i'm going crazy in thoughts of you
i want to see you, but i'm being told that i can't
that it's all over (i'll be right there)

i'm so sorry but i love you, it's all a lie
i didn't know, but i know now that i need you
i'm so sorry but i love you, out of anger
i pushed you away with those piercing words without realizing

i'm so sorry but i love you, it's all a lie
i'm so sorry (i'm so sorry) but i love you ( i love you more more)
i'm so sorry but i love you, will you leave
and forget me slowly, so i can be in pain


i'm so sorry, but i love you
look...everything's gonna be alright, isn't it?
so damn......why am i crying......

No comments: