Thursday, April 3, 2008

aRgH!!! fRusTraT3d!!!

the suck school called to me again when i was still sleeping...yesterday just asked same question to me...now asked again and again...she lost memory issit??? wtf!!!

"XXX issit??? S.B here...what course you are taking right now??? do you pay your fees???"

"ha??? bachelor of multimedia...i have quit from school...i haven't paid any fees...you people ask me to refill the withdrawal form again...but the in charge person is not here this week...so i'm going to meet her next week..."

"oh~~~ok, you know how the form looks like??? fill the form and submit again..."

"i know i know...i fill already...just waiting for the interview...k???"

"oh~~~ok ok..."

aiks...quite frustrated...kept on calling to me...really money face school...i have QUIT...stop called and asked me about paying the fees...shit...my mood really worse...haven't recovered from sickness..."lao sai" somemore...hahaXD

No comments: