Monday, June 9, 2008

kiDs kiDs

saturday, i went to my sister's house...i found that my sister's daughter really naughty alot...

en en (sister's daughter): come here doggie doggie

you you (sister's son): *climb toward en en & open his mouth*

en en: here you are...*give food to you you* good doggie doggie

ngaiti...treated her own big brother as doggie =.=''''''''' her brother still cooperated with her

this is en en...haiz...kana monkey...

then my sister wanna went to kopitiam...so asked her kids stayed with me at home...
so i played PS2 with my sister's son...wah lao...played with him really very tiring...kinda pek cek also...
we played shooting game...the rule of the game was...i needed to find him then shoot him to death...he also can find me & shoot me...
i kept won in the game...then he started to scare of me...

you you: *after found by me* don't shoot me 1st...i wanna find somethings...wait har

me: =.=''''''''''' find what?

you you: somethings lor...don't shoot ah...

me: aiyo...k lar...slow slow find...*i smsing*

after that, he still kei kei find things in the game...i betahan & went to shoot him...wahahahaXD
another round started, he was hiding at somewhere...

you you: yi yi~~~i very scared of you...you always killed me...so i hide at somewhere...

me: you're hiding how to play leh...this game's rule is aneh de liaw ma...ah bo don't play lor...

you you: ......

then i found him again & hehe^^ shoot!!!!!! once again, i won...
played with kids...really banyak mahuan & pekcek...many alasan were given by them...
but bo bian, they're kids...

No comments: