Wednesday, June 18, 2008

feeLing sicK

these days, the weather was so hot...super duper hot...
i stayed in my house...just liked staying in a big big oven...
every day woke up...already sweat sweat sweat...aiks...
plus, this afternoon i already sweat until wanna kill people...but then, the electricity was shut down...
owh gosh!!! why the area i lived, always no electricity one...sudden shut down without any warning or what...aiks...
nothing else i could do...angry will only make myself more hot...

head very dizzy & heavy right now...what have i listened into my ear...all blur blur one...nose itchy somemore...=.=''''''''
wanna go for check-up...but, i scare of INJECTION!!! faint faint faint~~~hate myself alot & alot & alot...
however, i still need to survive...

my dearest thia thia's birthday is coming, so...i must enjoy the day with my buddies!!!

"Girl I can notice but to, notice you, noticing me, from across the room I can see it and can't stop myself from looking and noticing you, noticing me,
Watch out I've seen her type before
That girl is so DANGEROUS,
That girl is so DANGEROUS,
That girl is a bad girl, I've seen her type before
She's so DANGEROUS,
That girl is so DANGEROUS,
That girl is a bad girl, yeah"

*singing*

lol...i already crazy~~~

No comments: