Sunday, June 22, 2008

i'm a piTy bAbySitteR

last day i helped my sister to take care her kids...ah you & en en...that two naughty boy & girl...
my sister scared they will be bored so brought the ps2 along to my house...
then the kids asked me to play with them...

while played racing game (initial D)

ah you: "yiyi, you're so lousy...you don't know how to play one leh...must slow down then the enemy baru can't chase you ma"

me: "=.='''''''' slow down??? play racing game can slow down one meh...slow down ma si lose liaw..."

when it was the turn for ah you to play

me: "why you keep long here & there...you much more lousy bo...always time's up...at least i can get 1st place"

ah you: "................................"*speechless*
"yiyi...can you play with me...i press X...you press the arrow for turning left & right"
wahahahaXD at last wanted me to help him...

while played fighting game (tekken)

ah you: "yiyi...why you hit me...i didn't hit you leh"

me: "=.='''''''''' fighting sure hit each other...ah bo how...time's still running neh"

after few rounds he lose

ah you: "yiyi...we play other game ba..."

but, i already so lazy to play

so, i went to play pc

ah you & en en saw it, then,

ah you: "yiyi...what are you doing? i want to watch tom & jerry"

me: "ha? tom & jerry?"

ah you: "ya...open it by youtube ah"

aiks...rebut pc with me...bobian...let them watch tom & jerry

i went to have a nap

after woke up, i watched tv show with my dad, but, dad sudden switched off the tv...

me: "ba, why you switch off?"

ba: "ah you wants play ps2 leh..."

looked at ah you

me: "ngaiti, keep rebut things with me de bo...sien ah!!!"

he still suku suku looked at me
really dulan at that time...the things that i wanted to use...they also wanted...
mood low chin...flu somemore...
then now, my flu haven't recovered ah!!!
wanted to chop off my nose...
flu + headache + fever + sorethroat
moody~~~

No comments: