Wednesday, June 25, 2008

hoT hoT hoT

argh!!! the weather was super duper hot...

i was burning myself into hell...

my sickness + hot weather have made my mood super duper low...

my room just like an oven...although fan has already opened, still very very very hot...really couldn't stand it...

then, i wanted to watch tv show...but the fan in my living room has spoil...sweating while watching tv show?!! argh!!! i couldn't stand it also...

what else could i do besides sleep & watch tv show??? yeah~~~ online...but, still very hot~~~

so, sometimes i wouldn't reply any msn...why????????? i couldn't stand for the heat in my house...i have no mood to chat...i was away from keyboard (afk)...

when i didn't reply, u girls & boys should know it...anyway, i'll reply when i have the mood to chat...just be patient...wait for it...

No comments: