Monday, March 2, 2009

yeAh! i goT mY...coMmisSion onLy~

yesterday, i just got my commission...
know how much issit?
only rm7...hahahaXD
enough for me to have a meal...keke=P

my family & dar kept on telling me that don't ever try to save in having my meal...
but, i can't control it...when i think of wanna spend again to buy my meal, i started to......haiz~
anyway, i got an excellent & fantastic idea! wanted to know about it?
all right! 1st, i bought my lunch, but ate it half only...then, the rest, keke...i'll eat it when dinner...see! how smart am i! i really followed my idea to do so...but...T-T i have been scolded =.='''''''''' 

now, my friends in the saloon always wanted to chia me eat...am i really that pity??? 
yea...i am~ hahahaXD

anyway, thanks to everyone for the care...but, hehe^^ i'm memang "kiam siap" de mar~ can't blame on me~~~blek =P

听过能省则省吗?不要骂我哦!嘻嘻~~

3 comments:

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

Makan don't save!!!!!!

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

You need the health to use the money you saved ler.. @@

MomoWing said...

hahahahaXD k lor...
but makan 1 meal lar...cn? keke=P