Monday, March 2, 2009

aLwaYs

don't be scared that i'll let go of your hand
even this moment, as i'm staring at you, is important to me
that's why u gotta know

my heart for you is blue
i want to hug you like the sky
don't worry even when they dark, windy rain blows

you're always in my heart
i want to give you all of me
i will hold you tight when you're sad or tired

we will have days when we fight
that's how everyone is, we might even hurt each other
when that happy smile is stained by your tears
so many problems will try to separate us

don't be scared even when i say i'm having a hard time
if i'm by your side, i can get through any hardship

i swear, under the sky it's just us two
we're like a needle & thread
we push & shove, back & forth
trust, & cherish, we're in love

i will wipe your tears when it rains on your eyes
i will fill you up with bright smiles
coz you're my love
my one & only love

don't need any words
our love is enough

No comments: