Wednesday, January 7, 2009

bAnkRupT T-T

2009 just started...but...but...but...T-T

I ALREADY BANKRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bought this & that...but not for cny...haiz =.=''''''''''''''''''''''
all were the hairdressing's kit...
wanna buy a new scissor also no money T-T

today, the saloon supplier came...i spent money again to get those hairdressing's kit !!!!!!!!
the stuffs that other friends bought...i also need to help them pay...ngaiti...it's killing me...
but nevermind, they'll pay me as soon as possible...hope so...=.=''''''''''
just 1 of my friend...she didn't believe that her stuffs cost rm50+...& avoid from paying the money...
if didn't trust us, don't ask our help to buy those hairdressing's kit!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why we're so pity??? buy some stuffs from supplier also need to do it secretly...can't let our teacher know it =.='''''''' WHY???WHY???WHY??? it's ILLEGAL?????????

oh yea...i'm so happy today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my ling ling came to find me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but hug & kick me until so painful oh!!!!!!!!!! sob sob T-T
the workers from Stone Ice were laughing at us...paiseh si!!!!!!!!!!

ok...my story ended...blek =P

No comments: