Sunday, August 31, 2008

i'm bAcK

yoyoyo...have been a long period didn't updated my blog...
have you all thinking about me??? missing about me??? hehe^^

how was my life going on???
hmm...still the same...morning woke up for class...
after class, went back to sister's house to have dinner & bully the kids...but, unfortunately, i'm the one have been bullied...aiks T-T

wahahahaXD campur aduk punya hairstyle...
got curly, got zic zac & ...


my hair...after cut, looked like i'm wearing helmet
(i didn't took the photo of it)
so i tried to perm zic zac + negro's hairstyle...but, looked like mushroom...LOL
one of the worker in the saloon said that my hair was 3 layer teh c peng...=.='''
MOST attractive hairstyle at Saberkas wahahahaXD


oh ya...i wanna congratulate my brother...CONGRATULATION!!!
he has graduated from MMU & was the only one in the family to wear 四方帽...proud of him...hehehe^^
but, i didn't managed to attend his graduation ceremony...sob sob T-T
i have also just graduated from Swinburne!!! Foundation of Business!!! wahahahaXD proud of myself because managed to finish it...*lame lame*

No comments: