Saturday, August 9, 2008

aCad3mY liF3

hehe^^ at last i have uploaded the photo that have captured in the academy...

ARTIST academy

the perm i have made...looked like the spring...still have kekejangan 1...lolz

then, my master pull it until like this =.='''

my patung...ugly right???

see! the face looked abit weird

my friend, ah fang...lolz...she so paiseh o...

rabbit (white jacket) was teaching the new student wash & massage
rabbit & kiki (the one sitting on chair) always fighting...haiz
never give excuse 1 when hitting each other...
mlm, cb, lj...what also come out =.='''


wahahahaXD played with my friend's hair
cool???




she shout so loud after saw the photo i captured...
she didn't know we have made her hair until like that...


my sister's dog...putus cinta...lolz
dog: "lonely~~~i'm so lonely~~~i'm nobody~~~"

wanted to see my hair??? can view it in the friendster...hee^^

No comments: