Friday, July 18, 2008

yo! i'M bAck

hehe^^ home sweet home...
i'm back to update my blog again
but, what should i write about???
hmm...my life in ARTIST academy???
seem nothing special...
joking around, suan people around, eat eat eat, play play play...lolz
and, the most important, learned new things & skills...hehe^^


my uniform...kinda blur =.=''''

oh ya~~~ somethings happened when my friends & i went for lunch
got 1 Indian man came to our seats & said that he wanna borrow rm8 for taxi...
still said that his wife in hospital...he need to go to the hospital...
my friends nga nga looked at him...i kept said that i have no money
last, he failed to do so
he didn't ask from other people for money...just us...
so obviously, he thought us were seh kia...wanna tipu us...memang liar...
hospital so near, walked to there also can...still need taxi?!!
so, friends~~~ be careful with those liars oh~~~

wanna go to do my note...update my blog again next time...take care, my friends *muacks*

No comments: