Friday, July 11, 2008

aWay fRom hOm3

these few days i hardly to online because i live at my sister's house...so didn't update & check my blog
today no class, so i went back to matang & online just for updated my blog

ok, how was my study going on???
hmm...it was great although very tough & tiring...
my class started from 1030am until 5pm...
but, if reached b4 1030am, can start the practice already...if didn't finish the practice, need to stay back until finished it...
anyway, the time past very fast...just awhile, it was time to go home...

what have i learned & got from the course???
wash hair & blow hair...
the basic things we need to learn...
need used alot of energy...everything got skills...very interesting...hehehe^^
i got some new friends at there as well...the workers were very friendly & funny...
they laugh & smile all the time...sometimes will kepo kepo with us also...
i got injured from the course...T-T
my hand very painful when blow the hair...the heat from hairdryer was really hot...

besides, we can get free hair wash service...advantages from this course???
NONONO...is disadvantages...
we changed partner all the time to learn wash hair & blow hair...
my hair washed by two friends who were also the students from there...
almost 1 and a half hour they were washing my hair...i was just like a model for them...lolz
after that, my hair became very dry...almost spoil...=.=''''''''
then, the next day morning i woke up & wanna get prepared to go for study...i washed my hair
but, when i reached there, teacher asked my friend to practise wash hair again...wash my hair again =.=''''''''''
i really shouldn't wash my hair at that morning...my hair over & super duper clean until very dry already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can already stop washed my hair for few days or a week...hahahaha XD

sometimes i will feel like i wasn't suitable to be hairstylist...why???

teacher: "why your hand shake until like that??"
worker: "don't nervous wei...so scare ah see your hand shaking"
me: "i'm not nervous ah...it is automatic one...i couldn't stop it"
worker: "automatic??? hahaha"
teacher: "you do other things also like that??"
me: "ya...eating, playing pc, anything lor"
teacher: "har??? then you know when it will shake???"
me: "i don't know...it song then will shake...not song then wouldn't shake"
teacher: "hahahaha XD...then see when it is not song"

next day

teacher (walk towards & see my hand): "yih~~~today your hand tidak song, it didn't shake"
me (busy blow my friend's hair): "huh??? yealor..."

why my hand will like that??? next time i cut customer's hair...then...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: