Sunday, March 23, 2008

mY fRidAy's nIgHt

hehe^^ sorry for late update...i was staying at my sister's house for few days...plus, her house couldn't online...anyway, i was back and updated my blog for my fellow friends...hee^^

saturday is chyn's birthday...but we celebrated her birthday on friday's night at Westwood...
it was the great night for me to meet my friends as i miss my friends alot after quit from the school...
i knew that they also miss me alot...RIGHT???? wahaha...si ai bin...

here are some pictures have been taken when celebrating chyn's lovely and memorable birthday...keke =P

*shock*

yum~~~look delicious~~~

cutting cake

chyn, faster faster...hungry ah~~~

hahaXD...pity chyn...

yo~~~smile everyone

oh no~~~my leg...oppsss

hehe^^ two siao cha bo

chyn, happy birthday to u oh^^ *muaks*

No comments: