Saturday, March 29, 2008

LaS v3GaS

head very pain right now...whole night didn't sleep...because of the last night program...aiks...
last night, my friends and i have a visit to Las Vegas...in Kuching...hahaXD
wanna to know what place is it???

yo~~~pub *dark dark...hamik gui du kuah bo*

my friend "chia" us 2 carton of heineken...all friends drink and drink and getting high...shouting ...dancing...shaking around...and me??? hehe...drink until i did somethings stupid and noob infront public...really damn "xia soi" my own face...haiz =.='''''''''''''''''''''
i was dancing with friend in the toilet after pee...shaking around on the dance floor...crapping around...laughing like noob girl...even kissing infront of people...wth going on with me...
after the visit at Las Vegas...another friend invited me go Soho...but i already "hin"...walking abit bengkang-bengkok....hahaXD
at Soho, i met my old friend...he kept calling me Vampire...quite a long period didn't hear this nickname...kinda miss it...keke=P i kept crap with him...even asked him to dance with me on the dance floor...my friend also invited him to dance...but he "hao lian" didn't want to dance...just sitting there drink his tiger...long time didn't meet him...he has became quite fat...i nearly couldn't recognize him...now he was a hairstylist's assistant...hope soon he will become a famous hairstylist...hee^^ all the best to him...
after Soho, we ended up at KFC...my friends all vomit at there...oh gosh...pity the worker there need to clean it...

p/s: thia, sorry oh...u asked me to keep myself awake and don't drink too much...but...hee^^ luckily i still know and remember what am i doing...just out of control

No comments: