Saturday, July 16, 2011

g00d m00d~

today, my customer came & wanted to have a hair cut~

i remembered when the 1st time he came, the impression he gave me was a cool-hearted person...he didn't smile at all, he looked at me with a angry face & he even said something to hurt me~ however, i just continued cut his hair & tried to talk with him full of patience...but, he ignored me ==''''

the 2nd time he came, i was scare...i wanted to run away from the salon, but i can't...when he sat down, i tried to find topic to talk with him...asked him this & that...how shock! he answered all my questions~ he even smile~ nice smile he has~he should always bring the smile with him...

this time, is the 3rd time he came, i still kinda afraid of him...but luckily he didn't bring any anger with him this time...he shared with me about his experience in thailand...he talked a lot with me...he smile when he talked...
when he paid for the bill, rm20 for hair cut, he gave me rm30...and he said "rm10 for you to buy drinks" i was like "ha??" he didn't explain and walked away...i looked at the money so long...then i smile~

normally, customers will only give rm2 as a tip, but, i get rm10 XD i'm so damn happy about it...
recently, i need money to pay my debt...although i only get rm10 for free, but it means a lot to me^^ thank you so much~ hope that the next time you come, you will give me rm100 XD...

No comments: