Sunday, October 5, 2008

mY biRthDay

yoyoyo~~~my birthday is coming soon...
hahahaXD but i didn't feel happy about it...haiz...
mood kinda low low now...

whatever, on thursday, my buddies jio me out for lunch...they chia me & gave me big big present...hehe^^
they're so nice...touching neh T-T
unfortunately, we can just meet awhile because another friend in hurry...sob sob T-T
hope we can meet & gather again next time...promise yea^^


present from my buddies^^

but the more surprise was...in the saloon on saturday...
one of my friend's birthday is on 7 oct...hahaXD i knew that they wanna give surprise for her...they planned everything & told me as well...they asked me to go down floor de saloon to look after her...don't let her sudden come upper floor de saloon...(tauke opened two saloon in same place)
but, when i walked out the saloon, all workers asked me where i wanna go...i told them just toilet...then one of the worker followed me for toilet...
then after awhile, i walked out the saloon again, they were so nervous & kept on shouting my name, so i turned back...then they asked me where i wanna go again...& asked me don't go out, help them this & that...i started to feel very weird...
when there was no customer, all of them closed the light & sang birthday song to my friend...
my friend has a shock until crying there...hahaXD but then, they brought in another cake & sang to me...i was super duper shock & nga nga looked at them...they all laughing at me...i felt like i have been fooled...=.=''''''''''
actually they didn't know my birthday is one day early than my friend's...they told me was my master told them 1...owh~~~so touch & happy oh...thanks to my master very very much for the birthday surprise^^

No comments: